Dear Erasmus Partners, Colleagues and Friends,
We have been Erasmus partners for many years now and each year we are very happy to invite and welcome your staff.
This year we would also like to welcome and invite your staff to our next International Days from 21st to 25th May 2018.
The overall theme for the week is “Live today, Dream and Plan for the Future” Carpe Diem and we have divided the theme into subject areas that will be discussed and focused on during the week in Crete.
The provisionally suggested themes for the 5 Schools/Faculties are as follows:
- Entrepreneurship and SME (Heraklion)
- Current issues in tourism (Heraklion)
- Welfare (Heraklion)
- New trends in education and training (Heraklion and Chania)
- Engineering tomorrow (Heraklion)
- Modern topics in agro-food and agriculture (Heraklion)
- Advances in electronics (Chania)
We are looking forward to your registration before January 30, 2018 and hope to see you all in Crete!
Thanking you for past, present and future Erasmus collaboration!
ERASMUS TEAM, International Relations Office, TEI of CRETE